EducatorsAbroad Student Teaching (EAST) is a required and rigorously assessed
10 to 18 week school based placement for teacher candidates prior to their being
recommended for licensure or certification as a teacher.
Through an EAST
placement prospective educators:
- Experience education and life in a community and culture different from that which
- Develop expertise as an educator.
- Demonstrate readiness to enter the global profession of teaching.
- Are better prepared to effectively educate any student from, or living, anywhere
in the world.
Educators abroad faculty (a global network of professional educators) have 20+ years
of experience working together to:
- Develop professional abilities of prospective educators in a global context.
- Foster cross-cultural understanding within the education profession.
- Provide all services associated with effective student teaching placements in partnership
with accredited universities and host schools worldwide.